Suntrex D3 – Vegan Vitamin D3 (2,000 IU)
Suntrex D3 is a vegan-friendly, lichen-derived, certified organic vitamin D3 supplement. Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that boosts the immune system, assists with calcium absorption to promote bone strength, supports the nervous system, and promotes brain health.†
1 fluid oz
The History and Invention of Suntrex D3
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP
“Suntrex D3 is the result of our pursuit for the best vegan source of vitamin D3. Although there are many vitamin D supplements on the market, most are vitamin D2, which is inferior to vitamin D3, and very few are truly vegan friendly. In fact, even most “vegetarian” forms of vitamin D are sourced from sheep lanolin. This need prompted our journey to create the most powerful, vegan, vitamin D3 product on the market. We located a vegan source of D3, extracted from lichen, and pioneered research to combine it with USP vegetable glycerin to provide 2000IU of D3 per 1ml. This research and development took over two years but the result, as verified by independent laboratories like Stirling University, is the best, vegan, vitamin D3 product in the world.”
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Suntrex D3
1. Immune System Support
People with more sunlight exposure have been found to have stronger immune system function than people with limited exposure. Why? Vitamin D3 receptors exist on immune cells and promote healthy immune cell maturity, differentiation and integration.
2. Organ Health
Optimum vitamin D3 blood levels support healthy breasts, colon, kidneys, lungs, stomach, pancreas, bladder, prostate, and uterus. Additionally, adequate vitamin D3 promotes healthy blood vessels and may reduce swelling.
3. Bone Health
Vitamin D supports calcium absorption and research suggests that coupling vitamin D3 supplementation with calcium supplementation promotes bone strength. Furthermore, it helps to minimizes urinary calcium loss.
4. Nervous System Support
Research indicates vitamin D may support healthy nerve conduction potential and neuronal calcium regulation. A 2006 study involving 7 million U.S. military personnel and published in the JANA reported that high circulating blood levels of end-chain vitamin D3, 25-hydroxyvitamin D, were associated with nerve and myelin health.
5. Brain Health
Not only does vitamin D3 promote a healthy mood, but vitamin D receptors are located in the area of the brain responsible for memory and cognition.
What are the Health Benefits of Suntrex D3
- Promotes calcium absorption for healthy bones and teeth.
- Supports the immune system.
- Assists cognitive function and healthy mood.
- Encourages muscle strength in older adults.
- Adequate vitamin D is necessary for healthy tissue in all systems of the body.
Why is Suntrex D3 the Best Vitamin D3 Supplement Available?
- USDA certified organic.
- Formulated for easy absorption.
- Appropriate for vegetarians and vegans.
- Does not contain any toxins, excipients, or magnesium stearate.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Vitamin D3?
1. What is vitamin D? Vitamin D is necessary for many functions in the body and although it’s called a vitamin, its action is more similar to a hormone. Among its many duties, vitamin D enhances muscle strength, supports teeth and bones, and it’s great for the immune system. It helps produce the enzymes and proteins necessary for our bodies to function properly. In fact, every tissue in the body, including the brain, heart, muscles and immune system, has vitamin D receptors. There’s no question that maintaining adequate vitamin D levels is absolutely essential for good health.
2. How do we get vitamin D? Although there are a few dietary sources with low amounts of vitamin D, that, at best, may satisfy 10% of your vitamin D needs, the Vitamin D Council advises that diet alone is not enough for adequate vitamin D. Sun exposure causes our bodies to produce vitamin D but as skin cancer fears have increased, sun exposure has decreased. Other factors like geographic location, time of year, sunscreen, and how much skin is exposed all influence how much vitamin D is produced. The most reliable way to meet your vitamin D requirements is supplementation.
3. Why is D3 superior to D2? When searching for a vitamin D supplement, you’ll have two choices — vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, or vitamin D2, ergocalciferol. Vitamin D3 is the form naturally manufactured by humans from sunlight exposure. Vitamin D2 is sourced from plants and not nearly as biologically active or effective. After reviewing the research and consulting experts, we’ve absolutely concluded that vitamin D3 is the better choice.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Suntrex D3
Suntrex D3™ is a premium quality vitamin D3 nutritional supplement. It’s produced by extracting oil from hearty, nutrient-dense plants known as lichens. Every batch is analyzed to verify purity and D3 content.